No process for this one, just the finished image because it was quite simple to produce.
Having said that, the details on the actual frames took much longer than the rest of the image due to metallic shading. I thoroughly enjoyed detailing the wrinkles on the character’s face – I used some random woman’s face on Google as a reference. I don’t think there will be many pages with that amount of detail but at least it was good practice.
In other news, I’ve learnt 559 words in French to date via the Duolingo website. I do as opposed to painting these images for the time being to give the muscles in my shoulders and back a break.